Questions that come often are:
- Please send Modell Number and Amount and your full Contact Details inside your E-Mail. Without it is not possible to create a Quote incl. Transport Costs.
As like what is Price for 1x Battery XY. It makes no sense sending 1x Battery oversea as dangerous good. It makes sense sending more. That is why these answer keep unanswered.
Sometimes same request comes 5x on one or two days regarding same Item. Do your Quoting with some one else. No Interest in 5 Min made Webpages Companies from outside Europe World.
- Product Conditions: All Items are new and unused and original Cassidian Parts, Country of Origin is Finland . Of course you can send f.ex. Data or Config Cable to your Customer overseas. You can check Certificates at Cassidian Website by yourself. https://cinfodin-airbusds.com
Cassidian has detailled Data Specification Paper for Tetra Radio Terminals only. For Accessory there is no more Information as available on the Pictures of each Item inside the Accessory Catalogue. Airbus Products are high tech and quality based Products. That is why Items are more expensive compared to Sepura or Motorola but have better Quality as you can seen on continous Firmware Updates so old Series as like 15Y or more old THR880i can be run with newest Software Level.
- What is Difference between Standard and On Stock Price ? Standard Price is cheaper because of Ordering / Waiting Time. Production Time at Airbus is 8 week. On Stock Price is 20% more expensive but Items can be sent next Day after Paypal Payment
- Delivery: Items cannot be sent from Airbus directly to you. There is contract Airbus - Airbus Distributor, Airbus Distributor - Reseller, Reseller - Customer. That is why it is not possible to enhance Delivery Time. Process after Payment. Official Order Confirmation from Airbus comes within 2 weeks.
- Spare Parts as like Boards, Covers are not offered by Cassidian. Cassidian has its own Repair Centers where you can send your Radio Terminal over the Cassidian Distributor. You need to fill out special Maintenance Swap Form Document with Serial Nr. etc...
- Please dont send Requests for National or International Tenders. Tenders are lot of unpayed work without Output.
- Please dont ask me for ISO Certificates for my Company. My Webshop does not need this ISO Certificates. I am industrial engineer and understand and follow Processes and Standards as like ISO 9001 or Quality Standards .
- 12 Month Warranty on the Product. See Product Conditions.
- Tetra Technology is complex Technology. Non familiar People often think Tetra Products are like Supermarket Products. I know about the Complexity and for me it is no secret but things are sometimes not as easy as you think. So better ask before.- Delivery with DHL Express or FEDEX: Inside Europe: 50 EUR , Outside Europe: 95 EUR Difference between TEA1 / TEA2 / TEA3
Tetra is primary made for Voice Communication and has lot of Extras that can be used or not used as like Second MCCH for more SDS Messages , Packet Data for IP Data Transmisson , SDS Centers to store and forward Messages that couldnt arrive the ISSI. +The TETRA Technology has lot of Security Mechanism for the Infrastructure Trunked Mode (TMO) as like Air Interface Encryption, E2EE and Authentication. In general the Cassidian TETRA Hardware running inside the Core, Access and Cassidian Radio Terminals, compared to the Industry Standard TEA1 beneath its Frequency Range and Encryption is the same. For TEA2 Authorities Cassidian has hardcoded the TEA2 Algorithms inside the Hardware / Boards of Radio Terminals, Base Stations TB3 or DXT´s. That is why it is not possible to change TEA Version by Firmware Update. This is a difference to Motorola where the TEA Algorithm can be changed by Software Update.
In general every Frequency, Frequency Band, Tetra Cell, Tetra Network
runs its own secure Communication.
In DMO there is Communication without Infrastructure over the Air. With good line of sight you can use TETRA in DMO over Kilometers. With DMO Repeaters its possible to increase the Coverage / Range. You can buy f.ex. new TH9 with Repeater License.
Regarding the Walky Talkies of older Cassidian Radio Terminals: These have narrow Frequency Band of 380-400 MHZ or 410 -430 MHz as like discontinued THR880i RC-2 or discontinued THR880i RC-4 (410-430 MHz) . Newer THR880i Series ( TEA1 and TEA2 THR880i Radio Terminals) have wideband Frquency Band 380-430 MHz (RC-10). Check the Label inside the Battery Case or check with *#0000#. For the Amateurs you need a TEA1 Cassidian Radio Terminals Wideband or as RC-4 Type. Cassidian has discontinued SW Development for narrow Band. Last Supported Firmware for the narrow Band is Version 6.69.
In case you have a TEA2 Authority Radio Terminal .. and another TEA1 Radio Terminal running on the same Frequency and you deactivate AIE so use Clear Mode then both Police and Industry can communicate with each other in DMO respectively TMO on the same Frequency.
The Radio Terminal need to be configured with the same Frequency in clear Mode . That will never happen in Germany because Tetra Radio Terminals are protected with a SIM Card which cares about E2EE in DMO and TMO. TMO is protected with the Security Mechanisms as mentioned. Last is TUI TEA1 and BOS TEA 2 are using different Frequency Bands as mentioned.
In Germany the Vendor Cassidian is the Vendor for the TEA2 BDBOS Network. For the Transport Utility Industry Sector the Vendor Cassidian runs TEA1 Tetra Networks in Cologne, Bonn, Berlin, Munich and seNet STEAG. STEAG is running one of the biggest public TEA1 TETRA Network in Germany. It mostly covers the District of NRW.
Every Day Tetra is used for secure Communication for Officers or Red Cross in Authority Network as well as in TUI TEA1 Networks where Municipals Utilities need their own secure Communication .. in case of .. power outage.
For People interested in Tetra as NON Professional. Use Tetra in DMO on free HAM / Amateur Frequency on 430.075 MHz. Cassidian Tetra Radio Terminals have lot of unique Features as like Java MIDP on the Radio Terminals or the "Where are you Feature. Visit securelandcommunications.com
As I have worked a lot with Cassidian Radio Terminals I have done Software Development and invested Money to pay my Java coders to code such fantastic Features as like SQL-SDS, Continues GPS Tracking in DMO or TMO or transfer my SDS Application to Android and inside a Unsiversal Web Page Solution .Build up own Control Stations for SItuation where your People need Information fast. Just Run a PC attach the Data Cable and update the Informations in your Database. All other People can request these Information by themselves. Use my innovative SQL SDS Auto Responder Feature.
Questions that are not answered are:
- How to listen to Tetra for Authorities ? Become a Police Men or Member of the Help Organisation. Use Tetra for your work. Use the assigned Groups. For TUI the TUI Tetra Network Operator is doing GSSI and User Mngt., Authentication and handovers you all values as like MNC, MCC, ISSI, GSSI ...
- How to configure static TMO Groups ?
- Pin Layout for Data, Config Cables or Connectors ..
This Questions please ask the Vendor Cassidian or the Authorities / Police. Its not forbidden to ask about how it works. But there is difference if you are Member of Tetra Network and Member of a (DMO or TMO) Group or not and if you have right or no rights to use / listen to this groups .. so dont ask me. You can ask for Confirguration Support but i will never support you configure Frequencies or Groups that you are not allowed to use as like Frequency Range of 380-400 MHz. Use Tetra without Problem on free HAM Frequency in DMO on 430.075 MHz. Or if you are Member of a Tetra Network or if you have your own Tetra Cell. Then you are welcome to ask and I will return some useful Feedback.
Tetra is not a secret, Authorities make it to a secret. Of course theirs Voice and Data Communication(s) is and must be secret. BOS TEA2 TETRA Operators use their assigned Frequecies inside 380-410 MHz Band. This TETRA is working the same from the Technology Point of View inside TMO TEA1 Industry Band of 410-430 MHz except these additional BOS Security Mechanisms. You as a private or Amateur Tetra TEA1 User - you can use use TETRA in DMO on 430.075 MHz in Germany. Check the Band Plan for your Country. I have added addirional Informations inside the "Promotional Products" where you can buy 3x pre configured THR880i working on free HAM Frequency 430.075 MHz, GSSI = 1. Use the Advantages of these High Tech Tetra DMO Walky Talkies of Cassidian.
Two Secrets from my side for the Amateurs which have a THR880i or THR9(i) TEA1 Radio Terminal and for those which have No Money . You can use DAU-9P Cable for Configuration with TPT instead of CA-121 Cable. This Cable is hard to attach but it works if you do some Finetuning. You will find cheap Cables in the Internet Ebay Auctions. Same with Data Cable. You can use old Nokia DLR-3P Cable instead of expensive Original Cable which you can on these Internet Online Platforms as like Ebay, too. Functionality is the same. Come back if you need to order TPT or ITSI Tool for configure your EADS RT in DMO. Check that you buy RC-4 or RC-10 for THR880i- Same with THR9.
THR9 RC-20 is discontinued follow up THR9i RC-30 and this Thr9i will soon be replaced by TH9.In general - you can ask everything - in case you ask something related to this Questions - you find the answers above. Ask me - Questions related to Parameters / Configuration of THR880i, THR9, THR9i, TMR880i, TGR990. TH1n, P8GR in DMO and TMO - for Firmware Updates of these Radio Terminals - for Questions related to AT Commands / Log Files Examination - for Questions related to Technical Functionalities of these RTs - for Questions related to my Data AT Command Applications for Desktop PC, Android or Standard Web Browser - for secure your Access Line. Ask for xDSL, Ethernet and VPN Service Provider Fixed Line Connections Owner: Andreas Prauschke *** Dipl. W.- Ing. (FH) *** email@example.com *** Mobile/ Whatsapp: +49 151 64550550 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: tetraterminal
VENDOR HOMEPAGES https://www.securelandcommunications.com/accessory-catalogue https://cinfodin-airbusds.com/ Use my Cassidian Expert Services: Your THR880i, THR9i, TH1n, TMR880i does not power on or shows Contact Service -> Send it to me for repair and let me have a look.